Work From Home Australia. Known as James Charles and or James Charles Andronicos is an absolute *** man. He will take your money and not deliver.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Work From Home Australia. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Work From Home Australia.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Gadgets and Accessories category for more informed decision or compare Work From Home Australia to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Work From Home Australia?

Comments

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia #1197878

This review has been posted by Garrett and Margaret Goodenough .There is ALWAYS two sides to every story .

We have been in the one industry for over 23 years servicing the local printing industry and have been at the one address for over 15 years and have over 300 clients .

Garrett Goodenough HAS BEEN EXPOSED .

GOOGLE Garrett Goodenough Dept of Health - Government of Western Australia .

Garrett Goodenough and his Business outlet was fined $28,000 for breaches of the health , operating a food business that risked the publics health .

They tried to cancel their contract to purchase our machinery ,and defaulted on payments .

This man has been exposed and has the hide to lodge complaints about other business owners when he himself has been exposed .

Enough with the nice!James daughter is Austereo Editor let's contact her for help on her conman father Leni Andronicos and James Andronicos.

Leni Andronicos business ideas group.

Work from home Australia Andronicos.

Leni.andronicos@sca.com.au

James Charles is a name obviously used to protect his family interest.Meanwhile our money to this Andronicos conman had gone into his family betterment.